For the submission of results to NORMAN ECOTOXICOLOGY DATABASE, the Data Collection Template (DCT) may be downloaded for use from here.
Instructions for the proper use of the DCTs
The DCT for collection of experimental and model-predicted PNECs (DCT_PNECs_Ecotoxicology…) contains several worksheets:
- Instructions – How to fill in the template;
- DCT - explanation – List of parameters to be filled in Table 1 (original entry of the data) and Table 2 (harmonized format used in the database);
- DCT - only mandatory fields – Minimum list of parameters to be filled in;
- Data Collection Template - Tab1 – All parameters collected – original entries;
- Data Collection Template - Tab2 – All parameters collected – entries formatted for the use in the database;
- Drop-down lists – To be used when filling out individual entries (see also Instructions, lines 18 – 27).
Note: It is strongly suggested to fill in all mandatory fields in order to facilitate the proper function of the database.
The DCT for collection of literature and regulatory PNECs (DCT_PNECs_Literature…) is designed to collect PNECs and EQSs derived at the institution, national, regional or EU level.
The filled in template should be submitted to email@example.com
with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
for further processing and integration with NORMAN Database System.